Adjustable fence with joining capabilities. 32" x 16" x 1" Laminated MDF table top. MDF sacrificial faces on the fence. Aluminum T-track on the fence
- Table size: 16" x 32" x 1"
- Fence length: 28"
- Weight: 28lbs
- Switch Rating: 120V, AC Only, 15 Amps
- Outlet: Dual
- For use with the following routers:
- Bosch® models: 1617, 1617 EVS, 1617 EVSPK
- Craftsman® models: 17504, 17505, 17506, 17508, 17510, 17511, 17515, 17517, 17533 combo, 24833 combo, 27500, 26921
- Hitachi® models: M12V, KM12VC
- Makita® models: RF1101, RP1101, RF1101K
- Milwaukee® models: 5615-20, 5616-20
- Porter Cable® models: 693LRPK, 694PK, 694VK, 892, 893PK, 7529, 8529
- RIDGID® model: R2930
- RYOBI® models: R160, R161K, R162K, R163K, R165U, R175, RE175, RE180PL/PL1
- Skil® models: 1810, 1825
- Miter gauge (1x)
- Throat plates (5x)
- Starting pin (1x)
- Sets of hardware (3x) to attach routers to table
- Feather board
Intermediate Router Table
Intermediate Router Table is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Joe091279 from OK, but some deal breakers. This was the cheapest name brand router table I could find so my expectations were low to begin with. Some positives: reasonably flat and square, holes predrilled for my old Craftsman router, nice metal sturdy legs. The negative: A horrendously, ridiculously short power cord, I mean why even bother? Its like 6 in long, the insert is some sort of high density plastic, seems sturdy but will sag with time. the melamine coating is already peeling from the box. I applied a few coats of urethane type finish, hopefully it will help protect it. the featherboard should have been able to fit in the mtire slot where it would have been more useful.
Date published: 2022-03-14