The RYOBI VSR 3/8 in. Clutch Driver is a great tool for drilling holes, hanging pictures, mirrors and shelves as well as a variety of other tasks. This drill/driver features a powerful 5.5 amp motor for higher operating speeds under load. The reverse feature is handy with helping you get rid of old screws. For further convenience, the driver has a 24-position clutch allows you to sink screws to preferred depths.
- 24 position adjustable torque clutch to match countersink depth to material
- Powerful 5.5 amp motor for various drilling & driving applications
- Variable speed trigger for drilling into a variety of materials
- Keyless 3/8 in. chuck for quick bit changes
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Lock-on feature for continuous drilling operation
- On-board bit storage for quick access
- Motor: 120V AC, 5.5 Amp
- Speed: 0-1,200 r/min. RPM (No Load Speed)
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16 in. – 3/8 in.
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Tool Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- D48C CLUTCHDRIVER™ Variable Speed Drill
- (2) Double- Ended Screwdriver Bits
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manual
ClutchDriver™ Variable Speed Drill/Driver