You are using an outdated
browser. Please upgrade your browser
to improve your experience and security.
This RYOBI Biscuit Joiner features a powerful 6-Amp motor that delivers up to 10,000 RPM. It has the capability of cutting angles from 0-135° with positive stops at 0,45, 90 and 135.
- 8 tooth carbide tipped blade for clean, accurate slots
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Accurate metal fences with rack and pinion height adjustment
- Cuts angles from 0 to 135 with poisitive stops at 0, 45, 90, and 135
- Cutter depth adjustment with positive stops for #0, #10, and #20 biscuits
This product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty.
View our current promotions for new product releases and the latest RYOBI savings!
Your one stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, FAQs and more!
- Motor: 6 Amp
- No Load RPM: 10,000
- Angle: 0°-135°
- Biscuit Sizes: #0, #10, #20
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- JM82G Biscuit Joiner
- Dust Bag
- (20) #10 Biscuits
- Tool Bag
- Operator’s Manual
Order your RYOBI replacement parts online by clicking on the button below. In addition, you’ll have access to replacement part schematics. To order by phone, contact us at 1-877-634-5704.
Go To Parts Store
If you have a question about this tool, try RYOBI HELP+,
your one-stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals,
troubleshooting, and FAQs.