The powerful RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 13-amp motor and 20 tooth carbide-tipped blade, this saw is ready for any job. With a 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 degrees, 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45 degrees and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5 degrees. The RYOBI circular saw has an on-board wrench storage as well as adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference to improve user accuracy and convenience.
- 13 Amp motor for cutting various types of lumber
- Bevel adjustment from 0° to 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- Spindle lock for easier blade changes
- Adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference
- Ergonomically designed handle for user comfort
- Easy-reach lower guard handle to accommodate plunge cutting
- Lock lever for quick and easy depth of cut adjustment
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- Input: 120V, AC 13 AMP
- Speed (RPM): 5,000 (No Load Speed)
- Depth of Cut: 2-7/16 in. @ 0°
- 1-7/8 in. @ 45°
- 1-11/16 in. @ 51.5°
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Bevel: 0–51.5°
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs.
- CSB125 Circular Saw
- 20T Steel Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
7 1/4 IN. Circular Saw
7 1/4 IN. Circular Saw is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Casperamy from Excellent value for money A great saw for the price. Purchased for some laminate flooring installation and deck repairs.
Date published: 2022-06-20