This RYOBI 4 in. x 36 in. Belt/Disc Sander is a combination belt and disc sander that delivers 120-volts of power to help provide efficient operation. The cast-iron base helps keep the sander stable during use so you can apply the desired amount of pressure and achieve consistent results. The sanding bed can be positioned horizontally or vertically for your convenience, and the lockout power switch helps provide safety.
- Belt arm can be positioned from 0º–90º to allow vertical or horizontal sanding
- Multi-position work table provides 0°–45° support while disk sanding
- Tool-free belt tension release makes changing sanding belts quick and easy
- Large belt tracking knob for easy belt positioning
- Cast iron base for additional stability and less vibration
- Integrated dust port for optimal dust collection
- Induction motor for quiet, dependable operation
- Miter gauge included for use on 0°–45º pivoting table
- Motor: 120v 4.3Amp 1/2 Peak HP
- Belt SFPM: 1,900
- Disc RPM: 3,600
- 4" × 36" Sanding Belt
- 6" Sanding Disc
- Table Tilt: 0-45º
- Belt Tilt: 0-90º
- BD4601G Belt Sander
- (1) 80 Grit 4" × 36" Sanding Belt
- (1) 80 Grit 6"Sanding Disc
- Work Table
- Work Support
- Miter Gauge
- Switch Key
- Operator’s Manual
4 IN. x 36 in. Belt /Disc Sander
4 IN. x 36 in. Belt /Disc Sander is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PD77 from Hesitant Buyer I used to have a Delta sander with a 9” disk and 6” wide belt sander. It was a heavy beast but a work horse. How could these bench tops compete? Reviews of similar models were varied. I finally visited my local HD and looked over the unit. I was pleased that the belt rollers were metal - not plastic like a different brand. Made the purchase. Set up was a breeze with only a few items needing to be screwed on. The belt was already installed. The disc pad was supplied - both 80 grit. A hex key was included in the parts bags. I just needed a Philips screwdriver to put things together. If the dust catcher is removed, any size piece can be used on the belt sander. The dust catcher is held on by 2 screws. Changing the belt is a breeze and I found the tracking of the belt was rock solid. Loving my purchase so far.
Date published: 2022-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rcjones2111 from Very handy Easy to use and change paper. Small enough to fit on my bench top.
Date published: 2022-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edrfish from Great Product Received this product as a Christmas gift and I love it
Date published: 2022-01-16