The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill is more compact and more powerful than the previous model. With this new design, it produces up to 5,000 BPM 1,300 rotations per minute allowing you to use this tool for a variety of heavy-duty applications. This tool features a 3-mode selector includes rotary hammer, rotational drilling, and chisel only mode. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill works with any 18V ONE+™ battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 50 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
- SDS-Plus chuck for quick, secure, tool-free bit changes
- Three-mode selector for rotary hammer, rotational drilling and chisel only mode
- Innovative chisel adjust mode to maneuver the bit to the optimum position
- LED light increases work area visibility
- Powerful, compact design produces up to 5,000 BPM to hammer through the toughest materials
- Variable speed trigger to perform a variety of applications New and improved GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: 18V
- Chuck: SDS-Plus
- No Load Speed: 0-1,300 PRM
- BPM: 0-5,000
- Impact Energy: 1.2 Joules
- Tool Weight: 3.65 lbs.
18V ONE+™ SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
18V ONE+™ SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrMattK88 from This thing is awesome! I bought this Ryobi P222 Rotary Hammer for a few different projects but found it to be way more useful than I could have ever thought! I wanted something smaller and lighter and this one is a perfect mix of size and power for me. They do have other models that are beefier. If you are using it for demo or constantly drilling large size holes in concrete or stone then maybe get the more powerful ones, but really this one is perfect for so many other things the others would be too big for. I’ve used it in the kitchen, on craft projects, pulling ic chips off of computer boards and much more! It’s like a cordless air hammer but stronger and without the need for air. Because it’s variable speed, I can just crank it if I am doing more demo or pulling up floor/tile. Bottom line, is this thing is super cool and very useful. It’s a great size and you will find a ton of ways for it to be useful that you weren’t thinking before.
Date published: 2022-04-15