RYOBI delivers value and performance with more power and upgraded features than ever before. Introducing the RYOBI 18V ONE+ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw, featuring a new, 40% more powerful motor that provides cutting performance equivalent to a corded circular saw, but with the portable convenience of a battery operated tool. This new ONE+™ Circular Saw also has 35% increased cut capacity to cut through 2-by material with ease. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw works with any18V ONE+ battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 50 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
- 40% more powerful motor provides corded performance with cordless convenience*
- 24T Ultra-Thin Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade for fast, clean cuts
- 0–56° bevel cut capacity allows user the ability to cut the most common angles
- Front pommel handle with overmold for 2-handed operation
- Left side blade for better cut line visibility
- On-board wrench storage for fast, convenient blade changes
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Ergonomic design increases user comfort during prolonged use
- Battery: 18 Volt
- Blade Size: 6-1/2 in.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Speed: 4,700 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Depth of Cut: 2-1/16 in. at 0°
- Depth of Cut: 1-7/16 in at 45°
- Bevel Cut Capacity: 0-56°
- Tool Weight: 5 lbs.
- P507 Circular Saw
- 6-1/2 in. 24T Ultra-Thin Kerf Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
18V ONE+™ 6 1/2 IN. Circular Saw
18V ONE+™ 6 1/2 IN. Circular Saw is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Howie89 from Compact-Easy to use-Powerful I purchased this circular saw since my previous one died out about a month ago. This saw is compact and strong enough to get most jobs done without a problem. Unless you are a professional I would highly recommend this product
Date published: 2021-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigPoppa33 from Great power and long lasting I bought this to replace my corded circular saw and I have never looked back!
Date published: 2022-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lamm2 from The sise is perfect I just repair my deck end it was a great tool to have verry well bilt product
Date published: 2022-06-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by SK81 from Unable to register this product Haven’t used it yet. Page for registration of P507 doesn’t exist.
Date published: 2022-03-31