The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench is more compact and more powerful than the previous model. With this new design, it produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and up to 3,200 impacts per minute allowing you to use this tool for a variety of heavy-duty applications. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch and tri-beam LED lights. The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench works with any 18V ONE+ battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE+™ System of over 70 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.
- Impact mechanism produces 300 ft-lbs torque and up to 3,200 impacts per minute (IPM) for a variety of heavy-duty applications
- Powerful design allows for tightening or loosening various nuts and bolts
- 3-Speed Selector Switch offers greater control over a wide range of fastening applications
- 0–2,900 RPM* for maximum torque
- 0–2,300 RPM* for controlling driving depth and fastener tension
- 0–1,800 RPM* for precision fastening
- Tri-LED light increases work area visibility
- 1/2 in. square anvil with detent pin retention for easy and secure socket connection
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: 18V
- Anvil: 1/2 in. with detent pin retention
- RPM: High: 0–2,900*
- Medium: 0–2,300*
- Low: 0–1,800*
- Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- IPM: 0–3,200
- Tool Weight: 3.45 lbs.
- *No Load Speed
18V ONE+™ 3-Speed 1/2 IN. Impact Wrench
18V ONE+™ 3-Speed 1/2 IN. Impact Wrench is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eddie95 from Amazing The moment i took it out of the box i knew i made the right choice!!! I use this this for taking off lug nuts on my cars and trucks and it does amazing. I highly recommend this product for any automotive weekend warriors. 10/10!!!!!
Date published: 2022-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff T from Absolutely fantastic! I was originally hesitant when I purchased the P261 as I wasn’t sure how powerful it would be. Used it on 2 vehicles to install our winter tires with ease. Used setting 3 for maximum power and reinstalled the lug nuts with setting one and proceeded to correctly torque them to spec. This is the primary reason I purchased the wrench and am very happy with the results. Seems like it has way more power than I needed.
Date published: 2022-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Atuzzo from Great tool at a great price I purchased this product for my automotive needs, and it has done everything I need up to this point. It is powerful enough to take off lug nuts but not over the top to where it will snap off bolts. Overall a great impact to have around the garage,
Date published: 2022-06-06