The RYOBI ONE+ 18V Palm Router is a new addition to the ONE+ family. Its convenient, portable size makes this tool a great addition to your collection of ONE+ tools. This palm router has micro-adjustment for precise depth control and cuts over 600 linear ft. per charge. With 29,000 RPM users receive fast, powerful trimming to get the job done. The quick release lever for easy depth adjustment makes this router one of the easiest to use on the market. LEDs also illuminate work surfaces for increased cutting visibility so your cuts are always precise.
- Cuts over 600 linear ft. per charge
- Up to 29,000 RPM
- Features micro-adjustment for precise depth control
- Die-cast base for maximum durability
- Quick-release lever for easy depth adjustment and base removal
- LED illuminates work surfaces for increased cutting visibility
- GRIPZONE over mold with microtexture for optimum grip and user comfort
- Collet accepts all standard 1/4 in shank router bits
- Battery: 18V
- Bulb: LED
- Collet Size: 1/4 in
- Speed: 29,000 RPM (No-Load Speed)
- Tool Weight: 2.8 lbs.
18V ONE+™ Palm Router
18V ONE+™ Palm Router is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Woody5 from Great Starter Router After watching a lot of videos, I believe this is the best priced starter router that is great quality. The build quality is great and the micro adjuster & regular adjuster are smooth (I tightened the little bolt on the adjuster so that it was tighter) Overall-- great palm router and I would suggest it for anyone who wants to start routing.
Date published: 2022-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by jim1 from great tool my first time using a router. this palm router was easy to control and easy to learn how to use. great tool and reliable.
Date published: 2021-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by AMBR from It's good This tool works well. Does what it's supposed to do.
Date published: 2022-01-14