This Ryobi 15-Amp 12 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser features the best value for cut capacity on the market with up to a 13-1/2” cross cut capacity. It features 9 positive miter stops with ball and detent action for precision cuts. It has a 12 in. carbide-tipped blade for a smooth cut and an electric brake that stops the blade fast for added safety. The saw comes with an adjustable EXACTLINE™ laser that provides an accurate guide line for cutting. It includes two table extensions that offer added support when you're working with large pieces.
- Heavy duty 15-amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 13-1/4” cross cut
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º, and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick action lever by-passes miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Sliding miter fence provides support for wider material and easily adjusts for bevel cuts
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed 1 1/4" dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems and optimizes dust collection efficiency for plunge and sliding cuts
- Horizontal D-handle for improved comfort
- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 15 Amps
- Motor Speed: 4,000 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/4"
- Blade Arbor: 1"
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- 90º miter cut: 2x14" or 4x6"
- 45º miter cut: 2x10"
- TSS120L Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Table extensions (2)
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Operator’s Manual
12 IN. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser