The Ryobi 10 in. Table Saw is lightweight, durable, and easy to use-- making it a great addition to any tool collection. Powered by a 15 Amp motor, it can generate up to 5000 RPM for powerful cutting, and the 25 in. x 17 in. table provides support for large ripping operations. This saw also features an adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cutting. See below for more details.
- Steel roll cage design for added durability and frame strength
- Folding stand with integrated wheels for easy transport and storage
- Built in extension table and outfeed support for use with large materials
- Cast aluminum table top for a flat, durable, and lightweight work surface
- Integrated dust chute accepts all common hoses
- Tool free guard for ease of use
- Integrated push stick storage onboard rip fence for accessibility
- Motor: 15 amps, 120v
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 0°: 3"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/2"
- Rip Capacity: 12" Right of Blade, 8" Left of Blade
- RPM: 5,000 (no load speed)
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- RTS10NS Table Saw, 24T Carbide TippedBlade, Blade Wrenches, Hex Key, Anti-Kickback Pawls, Blade Guard Assembly, Push Stick, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, andOperator’s Manual
10 IN. Table Saw