The 5 speed selections of the RYOBI 10 in. Drill Press helps you complete a wide range of drilling applications. Powered by a heavy-duty induction motor for long-lasting performance, this drill press swivels 360-degrees and accepts mortising attachments for added versatility. The drill press features an Exactline laser alignment system that offers great precision. A storage compartment conveniently holds chuck keys for easy accessibility.
- Built-in lasers provide precise prediction of drilling location
- Integrated LED work light for optimal visibility
- Tilting cast iron table tilts tool-free from 0–45°
- 1/2" all-metal keyed chuck
- 620–3,100 RPM variable speed for a variety of drilling applications
- 1/4 HP induction motor for long tool life and drilling power
- Cast iron base reduces vibration for more accurate drilling
- Adjustable depth stop for repetitive drilling applications
- Rack and pinion table height adjustment
- Quill travel: 2"
- Chuck capacity: 1/2"
- Speeds: 620–3,100 SPM
- Motor: 3A, 60Hz, 120v
- Table Movement: 0–45°
- DP103L Drill Press
- (2) AA Batteries
- Hex Wrench
- Chuck Key
- Operator’s Manual
10 IN. Drill Press
10 IN. Drill Press is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by basinman from Good value Great features for the price. Easy to assemble. Will be an asset in my home shop.
Date published: 2021-12-14