The RYOBI 14 Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,500 (no-load) RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench, and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It mitres to 45 degrees left and right with stops at 0-, 15-, 22.5-, 31.6- and 45 degrees, and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.
- Heavy duty 14 AMP Motor for a variety of cuts
- Adjustable EXACTLINE® laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Fixed laser runs on two (2) AAA batteries and switches on independent of the saw
- 10" 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade change
- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 14 Amps Motor Speed: 5,500 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/4"
- Blade Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Baseboard against fence: 3-1/2"
- Crown molding laying flat: 4-5/8" (Bevel 33.9º x Miter 31.6º)
- 90º miter cut: 2" x 6" or 4" x 4"
- 45º miter cut: 2" x 4"
- 45º bevel cut: 2" x 6"
- TS1344LG Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual
10 IN. Compound Miter Saw with Laser