The RYOBI 1.5 HP Corded Router has a powerful 8.5-Amp ball-bearing motor that provides long-lasting high performance. The durable base is constructed of die-cast aluminum to provide accuracy and stability, while the ergonomic handles offer comfortable use. A micro-adjustment knob has a zero reset for accurate depth adjustment.
- Micro-adjustment knob with zero reset for accurate depth of cut adjustments
- Quick release button allows for quick and easy depth adjustments
- Ergonomically-designed handles reduce user fatigue and chip shield for user protection
- LED lights for improved sight during routing applications
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy operation
- Spindle lock for quick and easy bit changes
- 8.5 AMP all ball-bearing motor for increased performance
- Cam-lever securely locks the motor unit in place for accurate cuts
- Die cast aluminum base for increased accuracy and stability
- Motor: 120V AC, 8.5 AMP, 1.5 Peak HP
- Speed (No Load): 25,000 RPM
- Cut Depth: 0–2 in.
- Collet Size: 1/4 in.
- Cord: 10 ft.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- R163G Fixed Base Router
- Carrying Bag
- Operator’s Manual
1 1/2 Peak HP Fixed Base Router
1 1/2 Peak HP Fixed Base Router is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brics from Great for small projects Bought one a few months ago and love it. Perfect for small projects
Date published: 2021-10-19